- Call Krystal Smith on (02) 6257 6344
- Experience In Contract Quality Assurance Is Highly Desirable
- Contract until 31st Decemeber
Do you have experience in Quality assurance for service provider contracts? Apply now!
Your new company
This large government agency brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs and immigration and border-related functions and agencies, working together to keep Australia safe.
Your new role
This branch is responsible for managing contracts with eleven service providers who deliver care and welfare services to recipients of the programme. In addition to contract management, is responsible for managing productive relationships with service providers, providing guidance in contract and programme related matters, managing and monitoring budgets, providing training and advice to service providers on finance and quality assurance activities.
- Facilitating the efficient monthly QA activities for 11 service providers in line with the contracts and QA Framework.
- Being responsive to changing policy settings and programme demands, engaging both internal and external stakeholders to bring about the required changes.
- Assisting with making decisions that consider the varying perspectives of the programme and address both the immediate and possible future impacts and risks.
- Ensuring the achievement of value for money under the contracts.
- Assisting in the effective financial quality assurance process that evaluates and monitors the spending of service providers to ensure accountability for the spending of public money and ensure the integrity of the programme is maintained.
- Cultivating and building collaborative relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and service providers to generate the desired outcomes.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills, both oral and written, that are tailored to the audience and deliver a succinct message.
- Demonstrating adaptability in a fast paced environment that often has competing priorities and unexpected demands.
What you'll need to succeed
- Build strong and effective relationships with service providers and stakeholders by being responsive to requests and issues.
- Assist in the coordination of QA activities and escalate to Team Leader any identified noncompliance.
- Data entry on Service Providers’ monthly charges into the service provider QA workbooks.
- Analyse the variance in expenses in the workbooks and make recommendations for selection of QA samples.
- Analyse monthly and year to date invoice data for trends and anomalies and for selecting QA samples.
- Review the returned samples from service providers.
- Provide assistance to service providers in the education of correct processes
- Consult with internal stakeholders for changes required as a result of QA findings
- Support the QA Team Leader and the APS 5 QA Officer by taking on additional responsibilities as required.
- Co-manage the QA Work in Progress folder in the Contracts group mailbox.
- Develop and maintain the process and procedure manuals for all QA processes.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced team.
- 6+ Month contract with option to extend - $35 - $40 + super per hour.
- An ESC which will give you a broad range of opportunities after your contract, or if you are looking for permanent an ESC will be an advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
For a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Krystal Smith - Consultant
HAYS Recruiting experts in Procurement
P: 6257 6344